Product Information

    Normal to dry skin.

    Apply to skin before going to bed.

    Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.


Frequently Asked Questions

  • Yes, it is hypoallergenic. If your skin is particularly sensitive, please consult with your dermatologist.

  • No, it has its own calming lavender fragrance.

  • This product has not been tested on animals, and we advise against use on pets.

  • No, none of our products are tested on animals.

Related Products